[Users] Geopackage problem

Matthias Kuhn matthias at opengis.ch
Tue Dec 8 02:03:43 PST 2020

Hi Grant,

Really not sure what's going on.
"(Key)" instead of "Value" in the drop down menu normally means that the
key was not found in the value list.

Did you use QFieldSync (with offline editing) for your project? If yes, can
you try to package the project for QField and open the packaged project
directly in QGIS without ever using it in QField.

Matthias