[Users] Geopackage problem

Matthias Kuhn matthias at opengis.ch
Sun Dec 6 06:22:01 PST 2020

Hi Grant,

How is it not editable? Are edit buttons disabled altogether or issues at
saving time?

Regarding DCIM, we have had that in the past with some devices, when it was
only visible after a reboot of the device. I thought it was fixed with a
patch since 1.6 https://github.com/opengisch/QField/pull/1174 .

Cheers
Matthias