[Users] Duplicate or overlap of information in the fields in Qfield form

Eduardo Vazquez eduardovazquez849 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 07:52:39 PDT 2020

hello good day. I have a problem with Qfield, the project I am working on
is a kind of compass, I take the coordinates and with them I can get the
direction angle. When I open the project (I use a Nokia 5 and Samsung note
10 lite mobile device) and start generating lines, the form is displayed,
the first line that generates the fields appear blank, and when a second
line is generated the data of the previous created line appear and so on.
The project in Qgis works correctly use functions like start_point,
end_point, to_dms and angle_at_vertex. And it is not the first time that it
happens to me in previous projects, the same thing happened to me, data
from another space object was "passed" to the new one. Is there any way to
automatically update or restart the form before or after a new line is
created.

QField version is 1.6.4 (code: v164) and Qgis is 3.14.15-Pi

mare info: https://github.com/opengisch/QField/issues/1339

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-RXW6RCXUXOa5-aGw7p1PEAUBDGHOCuQ/view?usp=sharing

Greetings thank you