[Users] Help needed

landconsult at freenet.de landconsult at freenet.de
Sat Mar 16 10:42:36 PDT 2019

Hi Caroline,

the Mode Option is the Pencil Symbol in the upper left corner of teh
QField window (I am using the latest Version 1.0.0.0. rc-5, released on
14th march).

1. Select the Layer you want to edit from your layers list, it will get grey
2. Press the Pencil symbol
3. On the lower right corner, a Plus Symbol appears. Press it to add
objects to your selected layer.

That´s all.

Regards,

Markus