[Users] Problems during syncronization

Matthias Kuhn matthias at opengis.ch
Sun Aug 1 23:31:15 PDT 2021

Hi Gianluca,

QGIS sometimes removes layers from the layer tree but keeps them in the
project. I don't know exactly how that is happening.
But it's possible to fix it, have a look at the following stackexchange
post:

  https://gis.stackexchange.com/a/58743/9839

If you have an idea what could have introduced this and how to reproduce
it, please let us know.

Best regards
Matthias