[Users] QGis - Stylus deactivate catching lines

Sebastian Berg sebastian at berg.sx
Fri Apr 9 03:06:43 PDT 2021

Hi,

we are using QField to digitalize bird flights on samsung tablets using
the S Pen. This working nearly perfect. As we are using the observation
points several times we have more and more flights in one area. While
using the Pen for a new flight the line catches (Fang-Funktion in
german) to old lines in the area or to itself. Is it possible to
deactivate this function in QField? There seems to be no option.

Best regards,
Sebastian