[Users] Funcionalidades Qfield (Qfield functionalities)

Denis Rouzaud denis at opengis.ch
Thu Sep 5 06:07:55 PDT 2019

Dear Humberto,

Many thanks for the positive feedback.
I will reply in the mail below

Le jeu. 5 sept. 2019 à 14:17, Humberto Nel Florez Ramos <
hnflorezramos at gmail.com> a écrit :

> This message is below in its original language, so this version is a
> Google translator product, thanks for understanding.
>
> Very good morning, first I congratulate you for this excellent
> application, its capabilities are very powerful for data collection in the
> field, every day it surprises me.
>
> Now, since at this moment the capture of information with smart phones is
> a reality, my suggestion towards taking advantage of other options of these
> devices, therefore with due respect, I allow myself to indicate the
> following opportunities for improvement:
>
> 1- It would be very important to be able to capture rinex data from the
> same application so that it can then be post processed in the office.
>
>  2- Integrate the RTK technique, so that it is possible to obtain
> improvements in real-time accuracy from other equipment, or corrections
> online under the NTRIP protocol. These functions would be very powerful.
>
> 3- Averaged point taking.

1-3: The current chosen procedure with high precision receivers is to use
their dedicated Android app which directly share their calculated position
to the Android device as a source position.
We currently do not have access to any raw measurements from the
positioning devices.
This is likely possible to record these, but this is device specific.

> 4- Go to function based on existing information, or be able to enter a
> coordinate where we want to go.

The search bar on top right provide this functionnality for existing
features.
Having a go to is a nice idea, I created a feature request for this:
https://github.com/opengisch/QField/issues/621

> 5-Option to capture the independent Track (route) to any layer that is in
> the project.
>
>  After the previous suggestions of very respectful improvements, I leave
> these links of projects that, like QGIS, seek freedom and for me, it would
> be great if they worked together.

There is an existing feature request for this:
https://github.com/opengisch/QField/issues/111

 If you are interested to accelerate the pace of development, do not
hesitate to contact us.

Denis Rouzaud
denis at opengis.ch  <denis at opengis.ch>
+41 76 370 21 22