[Users] QField development environment configuration

jhon galindo jhonsigpjc at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 08:58:29 PST 2019

Hi Matthias,

I am learning about QField configuration and in this moment studying the pos
sibility of implementing it in the Agencia de Implementación BSF-Swissphoto
AG. We are still evaluating if it is posible to make a customized
application or just use QField out of the box.

I hope I learn a lot about QField.

Thanks