[Users] Help

Matthias Kuhn matthias at opengis.ch
Fri Aug 2 00:09:07 PDT 2019

Hi,

QField is written (mostly) in C++ and QML and cross compiled for
Android. So it's not a regular Java application that you would edit with
Eclipse.

Eclipse is able to deal with C++ but you are much better off using
QtCreator as an IDE, not least because of it's integration with Qt/QML
and the cross compiling.

Have a look at the README on how to get started

https://github.com/opengisch/QField#build

Regards

Matthias