[Users] Always get "File does not exist" error. Can't load any projects.

Matthias Kuhn matthias at opengis.ch
Thu Nov 15 23:23:12 PST 2018

Hi Greg,

Version 0.11.10 introduces a new file selector which integrates much
nicer with the android user interface. You will have noticed that
already I guess.

Unfortunately, there seems to be a problem with this under some
conditions, which we are still trying to isolate. You can follow the
progress on this issue report
https://github.com/opengisch/QField/issues/392. If you can add your
information there too, that could help to solve the issue quicker.

Thanks a lot

Matthias