[Users] Relations 1:M

Stefano Romanelli romanelli.stefano at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 08:19:06 PDT 2018

Hi Matthias,

thank you very much for your reply, and for "...will certainly raise to the
top of the priority list in the near future". If you choose the
crowdfunding way, I will be happy to contribute!

For your information we are collecting data on lakes in Tuscany (Central
Italy) using QField in two Samsung tablets, and we have never had any kind
of problem with the software. Thanks again!

Stefano