[Users] Relations 1:M

Matthias Kuhn matthias at opengis.ch
Mon Mar 26 08:48:53 PDT 2018

Hi Stefano,

What's implemented so far is the possibility to view (and change) the
parent object from children.

What's not implemented so far is the possibility to view a list of
children. This would be very interesting and will certainly raise to the
top of the priority list in the near future. This will be a larger
project, so we are currently checking if there is a bigger organization
available that is able to back this or if we want to go for a
crowdfunding instead.

The response is a bit late, I'm just now working through all the emails
I missed out on the last months while out of the office.

Best regards
Matthias