[Users] Search across layers in QField - call for testers

Denis Rouzaud denis at opengis.ch
Tue Dec 4 07:01:08 PST 2018

Dear QField users and testers,

We're happy to announce that we have implemented the search functionality
in QField. It has not been released yet, and before doing so, we would like
it to be more broadly tested.

To test the functionality, refer to the description in the pull request
https://github.com/opengisch/QField/pull/401 and feel free to report any
issue, remark, proposal, complaint or even acknowledgment!
Either in the pull request or on this list if you don't have a Github
account.

Thank your collaboration and best wishes to you all,

Denis

--

Denis Rouzaud
denis at opengis.ch  <denis at opengis.ch>