[Users] Qfield on Samsung Tab S2

Gudrun Norstedt gudrun at skogsfrun.se
Tue May 2 08:32:41 PDT 2017

Dear list,

I've installed Qfield on my Samsung Tab S2. However, I'm not sure
whether the application works correctly. I have been able to start the
app and also to open a project that was created in QGIS. When I open it,
this is what I see:

Is this a correct first view, or should there be any more menues or
choices showing?

When I tap the symbol in the upper left corner, a new symbol emerges
next to it, looking like a gear or a flower. When I tap it, a main menu
appears:

If I choose "mode" and then "digitize", this is what I get:

There is no indication of any "active layer". When I tap the pencil in
the lower right corner, I think I am able to digitize a polygone.
However, when I try to save it, nothing happens. I have found no
possibility to digitize a point or a line.

I have tried to find a manual on the webb, but I have not succeeded.
Could you give me a hint? Also, I would like to know whether the
screenshots that I have included show the normal functions of Qfield, or
whether there is something wrong.

Yours,

Gudrun

---
Detta e-postmeddelande har sökts igenom efter virus med antivirusprogram från Avast.