[Users] Can qfield screen pan with the GPS position 'icon'?

Matthias Kuhn matthias at opengis.ch
Tue Jan 17 09:34:01 PST 2017

Hi Johan,

No, QField unfortunately does not support this yet. We have recently
been in contact with Wolfram Homburger (CC) concerning this feature who
was looking for participants to crowdfund such a feature.

It would be great if the two of you could get in touch with each other
to see if we can get this great feature to fly!

Regards

Matthias